cPanel makes it easy to optimize databases using the phpMyAdmin feature within your web hosting account. Optimizing your database tables is an important part of keeping your database functioning and should be done regularly from within your web hosting account. To optimize your database tables, please follow the step-by-step user guide listed below:
- Login to your cPanel web hosting account
- Locate the section called "Databases"
- Click on the "PHPMyAdmin" Icon
- Select the database from the left menu
- Select all the database tables in by clicking "Check All"
- Underneath will be a drop-down menu, you'll see an option to "optimize table".
- Select the "Optimize table" option, this will run the Optimize table SQL
Once this has been fully completed, your database with all the tables within it would have been fully optimized. This will help your web hosting website load faster.
Please let us know if you have any further questions and your cPanel/WHM web hosting support team will be glad to assist you further.