Installing a SSL certificate on a subdomain is much like installing an SSL certificate on a regular domain name. Please follow the step-by-step directions outlined below.
Please note that this tutorial assumes you have already purchased an SSL certificate and just want to install it within your cPanel web hosting account.
- Login to your cPanel VPS or cPanel Dedicated Server
- Locate the "SSL/TLS" section on the left-side menu
- Then click on "Install a SSL Certificate and Setup the Domain"
- In the first box which is label "Install A SSL Cert"
- Paste the SSL Certificate you obtained from within cPanel
- Then click the "Install" button
Should you have any additional questions pertaining to SSL web hosting, please feel free to get in contact with your web hosting support team for additional assistance.