Customize what your cPanel customer’s see when their accounts are suspended. In this tutorial, we’ll explain how to modify the cPanel suspended page. Since this page is in HTML, with a little HTML knowledge, you should be able to easily modify the cPanel status pages. To get this completed, please follow the steps below:
- Login to the WHM of your cPanel VPS (The login information is in your welcome email).
- Now, you will need to scroll down to "Account Functions"
- There you will need to click on "Modify Suspended Account Page" in the menu.
- Please select the "Account Suspended" page, and you will be able to adjust the page you wish to display.
- When you are totally satisfied, please click "Save" to apply the changes.
The changes are very straightforward, so you should be able to easily configure any changes you'd like to do within the cPanel/WHM interface.
However, if you need any assistance in configuring your cPanel virtual server, please contact your support department for further assistance.