Before you are able to configure your email client, you must ensure that you have created your email account within your cPanel web hosting account. If you’ve not completed this process yet, please do the step-by-step process we’ve outlined below:
- Login to your cPanel web hosting account
- Locate the section called "Mail"
- Click on the "Email Accounts" Icon
- Create your new inbox here
- Once your inbox is created, you will be able to link it up to your email client, by using your specific server settings within the account setup process within your email client.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our cPanel web hosting support team and they will be glad to assist you further.