Making changes within CubeCart to make it work with SSL is quite easy. Please follow the step-by-step directions outlined below and you’ll quickly and easily be able to access your CubeCart via SSL. Please see below.
Please note this tutorial assumes that you have already installed SSL within your cPanel web hosting account. If not, please consider pausing this tutorial and performing the SSL installation first, and then resuming this tutorial.
- Login to your CubeCart Admin Panel
- Upon login, go to "General Settings" and then onto the "Store Config" link
- Next, locate the "Directories & Folders" section and locate the following:
"Root SECURE Public HTML Folder to store:"
"Absolute SECURE URL to store:"
- Once located, please input the required information
- Finally, in the option stating "Enable SSL" please select "YES"
- Once ready, please save the changes to apply!
If you have any further questions pertaining to SSL web hosting, please feel free to get in contact with your web hosting support team for additional assistance.